Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To renew an item borrowed from UC or through OhioLink (see Figure 5):
- Go to http://uclid.uc.edu
- Choose Your Library Record from options in the red curve near the top of the screen.
- Follow the above procedure according to Affiliates login or UC employee login in section 2.
- Click Items currently checked out.
- Check boxes of the items that you want to renew.
- Click Renew Selected Items and you will see the new due date.
** Items borrowed through OCLC (not UC or OhioLink), must be renewed by library staff. Please email email@example.com to renew these items
** Items borrowed from NLM cannot be renewed