Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Order an article in PubMed
If you cannot find the full-text of an article in PubMed and after searching Pratt EDS or UC, you can use the Send to E-Mail button*. This allows you to send your search results to your personal email and then forward to PrattLibrary@cchmc.org. You will receive a confirmation email from Pratt Library along with an order number once your request is processed.
*Please note the comment box has been removed so you must send the request to your email account and then forward it to Pratt Library.
- Search as usual in PubMed.
Before ordering please try these options:
- Click on Pratt or UC icons in PubMed.
- Check directly in Pratt and/or UC Journal Portal
as only a portion of the journal collection is in PubMed.
If the publication cannot be found in either place
proceed to number 2.
- Check the box(es) of the article(s) needed.
- Select Email above the results.
- To: enter your email address.
Selection will show your checked boxes or use the scroll down to choose All results on this page. Please make sure you check Pratt and UC.
Format: choose Summary.
- Click on Send email.
- Go to your personal email. The email might take a few minutes to receive. The email displays as Sent by NCBI.
- Forward this email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A confirmation email with an order number will be sent once your request is processed.