Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Facts & Comparisons eAnswers
Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers is the primary source of drug information for pharmacists, physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals. It is a powerful, searchable database that provides information on:
- Drug efficacy, composition, and identification
- Drug comparisons, indications for use, and adverse reactions
- Patient information handouts
- Herbal medications, supplements and other medical care products
Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers also provides several clinical calculators and other useful interactive tools.
Publisher Created Tutorials
- Click on Training Videos to access a series of short videos that demonstrate how to effectively search and utilize the Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers database.
- Click here to navigate help topics on how to use Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers.
- Read this Quick Start Guide PDF for concise how-to instructions on using Facts & Comparisons eAnswers.
Access Pratt Library Databases