Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
DynaMed™ is a clinical reference tool created by physicians for physicians and other health care professionals for use at the point-of-care. With clinically- organized summaries for more than 3,200 topics, DynaMed provides the latest content and resources with validity, relevance and convenience.
DynaMed Mobile Access
DynaMed Topic Page
This is an example of a DynaMed Topic page.
You can sign up to receive alerts when DynaMed topics are updated with new information.
To set up search alerts in DynaMed:
- Search for a DynaMed topic you want receive alerts for.
- Once the topic is open, click the Follow button on the top right corner of the topic. The alert pop-up box will be displayed:
- You will need to create and log in with an account to save your alert
- Select the alert frequency your prefer and enter your e-mail address.
- Once the alert is created, you will receive a confirmation pop up message.
Access Pratt Library Databases