Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
AccessPediatrics® from McGraw-Hill Medical is an automatically updated online resource offering residents, faculty, clinicians, and all healthcare professionals an unparalleled suite of texts and tools for reference and research, and self-assessment.
Get Started with AccessPediatrics
Turn to Trusted Medical References
Leading textbooks such as Rudolph's Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine are devoted to the unique characteristics and needs of the pediatric patient, from neonatal care through childhood and adolescence.
Consult an Image Library for Visual Diagnosis
Extensive image banks, such as those found in Color Atlas & Synopsis of Pediatric Dermatology help illustrate procedures, conditions, and neuroimaging in ways that text cannot convey.
Watch Multimedia to See Medicine in Action
Detailed animations & videos help illustrate pediatric procedures to exam walk-throughs, from descriptions of anatomy to the details of pathophysiology.
Test Yourself on Key Concepts and Hone Your Clinical Skills
Q&A in multiple subjects to help you ace the boards and Lange Case Files allow you to apply knowledge to real-life clinical cases.
Maximize Your Time During Your Pediatric Clerkship
Go directly to special content devoted to the needs of a pediatrics clerkship.
Find Fast, Relevant Results
Powerful semantic tagging and advanced search tools collect results from within AccessPediatrics as well as external sources.
My Access Account
Unlock a Higher Level of Functionality with a My Access Personal Account
- Click on your institution's name inside the drop-down box in the upper right-hand corner of any page. Once there, click on "Create a Free Personal Account".
- Gain remote access to your subscribed site(s) using just your My Access account credentials. No extra log-ins or VPNs required!
- Access Self-Assessment to create practice tests
- Use the Cases to evaluate real-world patient scenarios
- Set up alerts for new book content
- Save and download images
- Access Custom Curriculum (if it's being used by your program)
Access Pratt Library Databases