Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Symplectic Elements has the ability to export scholarly activities into an Endnote library, PDF or Word document from several areas including the Publications section in the Mine, Pending and Not Mine tabs.
- In Symplectic Elements go the tab that contains items that need to be exported into one of the formats including Publications or in all three tabs; Mine, Pending or Not mine.
- Choose the Sort by order desired e.g. Reporting date or First Author
- Check the item(s) for export using one of these methods:
- Check each item one by one on each page
- Check the Select All on the page, page by page
- Click on the Export button above the list of publications and choose one of these methods:
- Export to Refmanager/Endnote
- Export to PDF(APA 6)-American Psychological Association format
- Export to Word (APA6)-American Psychological Association format
- Endnote, a PDF or a Word document will automatically open with the items selected.