Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About RSS Feed
RSS feed (Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to get the most recently published information from a blog, website, journal, newspaper, organization and databases. RSS feed saves you time by letting you know when content is updated.
This orange RSS icon indicates that the website you are using has RSS feed that you can follow.
Learn more about some RSS Feed Readers you can try here: https://www.lifewire.com/top-free-online-rss-readers-3486649
Feed Readers like Feedly provide other options to keep track of your RSS feeds. Feedly offers both a web interface and an app so you can view your subscriptions wherever you prefer. Feedly has a free and paid version.
Add RSS feed to Explorer tab
You can easily add RSS feed in Internet Explorer by following these instructions:
- When you browse to a Web page that contains RSS information, the orange RSS button appears next to the Home button in the Command Toolbar
- Click on the down arrow next to the orange button and a list of all available RSS Feeds on the web page is displayed.
- Click the RSS Feed that you want to add.
- When the RSS Feed opens in Internet Explorer, click Subscribe to this feed.
The RSS Feed subscription is added to the Common Feed List in Windows. To see your RSS feed tab, click on View>Explorer bars>Feeds (or use the Ctrl+Shift+G shortcut).
Then click the Feeds tab and you will see your RSS feeds listed.
To learn more about adding and removing RSS Feeds from the Windows Common Feed List check out this page.
Add RSS feed to your Outlook folder (video)
RSS and Outlook
You can get RSS sent directly to a special RSS folder in Outlook.
- First, find the RSS feed that you would like to add to Outlook. Copy and paste the URL.
- In Outlook go to File>Options>Advanced>RSS Feed. Click Ok.
- Right click on the RSS Feeds Folder in Outlook and click to add a new RSS feed.
- Copy link to the feed you want to subscribe to into the box.
- To see the latest RSS feed updates just click on the RSS Feeds folder from the menu on the left