If Symplectic Elements does not find the author's scholarly activities even after trying to adjust Search Settings the author or delegate(s) can add missing activities by importing from:
Be aware that the author or delegate must double check all information imported using this method including the type of article (e.g. Journal article). Sometimes there is information that will need to be edited.
For more detailed instructions on importing/exporting items from another source, download the Symplectic Elements Guide to Exporting and Importing Publications at the bottom of the page.
4. Go to Show links section and use scroll down to choose BibteX
5. Search title using qoutes.
6. Click on Import Into BiBteX
7. Save page as (automatically named Scholar.bib)
8. Log in to Sympletic
9. Impersonate another user
10. Go to Manage-Publications-Import
11. Browse for the file
12. Set File type to BiBteX
13. Click Upload
14. Click Import of Records matched to an existing publication . If one does match, click clear. This means item is already in your profile.